Downloading the demo version of OmegaCAD
You can try out the OmegaCAD by downloading the demos from here. These differs from the commercial version in the following points:
- The size and the number of the plan sheets are limited
- The moduls providing connection with other system do not work (DXF export/import)
- Drawings cannot be printed
- A DEMO information window will pop up once after the system is started
Two ways to download the demo versions
- You can download a single file in zip format, what will be need to be extracted manually. After that the install.exe should be run.
Downloading the demo in zip format
After downloading the file, it need to be extracted manually in a temporary folder (the package contains subdirectories). The installation can be started running the Install.exe.
|ELEKTRO substation design system||V8.50. 2014.2.14.||85,9 MB|